301. For the love of God, I'm supposed to be the hero.
302. When I promise my Mages Guild apprentice that I'll stop when it starts to hurt, I will keep that promise.
303. The Orrery is not an amusement park ride.
304. There is no secret cow level.
305. Soul Gems are not Nethicite, Magicite, or Materia.
306. Count Hassildor is scarier than I am, and I need to keep this in mind while dealing with those in his employ.
307. Not allowed to hang a sign on my paint horse's rump that says: "My other horse is Shadowmere."
308. None of my weapons can talk, nor are they named Enserric.
309. Insisting that my weapons can talk will get me a one-way ticket to the Shivering Isles.
310. Remember: walking on water doesn't make me anyone special in Nirn.
311. Attempting to poison my weapon if I specialize in Hand-to-Hand will usually backfire in painful ways.
312. Along similar lines, no matter how high my Hand-to-Hand is, I do not have a Fist of Death.
313. Must not confuse the Mystic Archives w